Acid Protease Baking Enzymes High Concentration Stable activity 600000U / g
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Acid Protease AP-6000|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg kraft paper bags or cardboard drums|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|EC Number::||EC 18.104.22.168||Enzyme:||Protease|
|Activity:||Stable Activity||Certified:||Both Halal And Kosher Certified|
|Appearance:||Pale Brown Powder||Strain:||Aspergillus Niger|
bacterial alpha amylase,
High Concentration Acid Protease for Bakery
|Certificate:||Halal & Kosher|
|Fineness :||≥80% through 40 mesh|
- AP-6000 is a high concetration acid proteolytic enzyme powder produced from seleced strains of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes.
- It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions (pH 2.5∼4.0).
- Use of this enzyme in food industry can help to increase amino acid content of food, thus improve flavors and qualities of bread, cookies and cakes .
EFFECT OF PH, TEMPERATURE & IONS ON ACTIVITY:
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE:
- AP-6000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING:
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.