Acid Protease AP-6000
Halal & Kosher Certifited High Concentration Proteolytic Powder
Strains: Aspergillus niger
Activity: ≥ 600,000 U/g
Particle size: ≥80% through 40 mesh
Pale brown powder
- AP-6000 is a high activity powder proteolytic enzyme produced from of Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining processes.
- It can catalyze hydrolysis of plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions (pH 2.5∼4.0).
- AP-6000 has found its wide application in food industries, such as alcohol, fermentation and brewery, beer and wine production.
- It can also be used in leather processing, wool coloration and waste film recovery.
- It can be further processed into medical-grade protease as anti-inflammatory agents, digestion supplements, or protease reagents.
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
- Use of this enzyme in alcohol production from starch materials can speed up the fermentation and uplift yields of alcohol.
- Use of this enzyme in food industry can help to increase amino acid content of food, thus improve flavors and qualities of bread, cookies, cakes and sausages.
- Use of this enzyme in beer production can decrease the diacetyl content, thus shorten the brewing time.
- Use of this enzyme to hydrolyze proteins of animal feedstuff can help to maximize the utilization of feedstuff.
- This enzyme can be used to soften leather, enable easy dyeing, full hand-feel, improve leather and fur luster.
EFFECT OF PH, TEMPERATURE AND METAL IONS ON ACTIVITY
- Effect pH for AP-6000 is 2.0 ~ 6.0
- Optimal pH range is 2.5 ~ 4.0 at 40°C.
- The optimal pH for AP-6000 is 3.0.
- Optimal temperature range for AP-6000 is 30 ~ 50°C with 0.5% casein at pH around 3.0
- Its optimal temperature is 40°C.
- AP-6000 is unstable above 50°C and inactivated quickly at temperatures above 60°C.
- The enzyme activity of AP-6000 is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- AP-6000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums with food grade plastic bags inside or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is also available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.
Safe Handling of Enzymes
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.