Acid Protease AP-5000 Powder
Converting proteins into peptides
Hence facilitates the digestion and absorption of protein.
Halal & Kosher Certified
- Acid Protease AP-5000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation and extraction and refining technique. It can catalyze protein hydrolysis under acidic condition (pH 2.5～4.0) thus is applicable to hydrolyze plant and animal proteins under acidic conditions, such as proteolysis of animal and plant. It is suitable for the production of animal feed.
- Declared Enzyme: Acid Protease
- Systemic Name: EC 126.96.36.199
- Activity: 500,000 U/g (minimum)
- Appearance: Light to Dark Brown Powder
- Moisture: 8% (Maximum)
EFFECT OF PH
- AP-5000 works effectively at pH from 2.5 to 4.0. Its optimal pH is 3.0.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- AP-5000 works at temperatures from 30 to 50ºC. Its optimal temperature is 40ºC.
- The enzyme activity is activated by Mn2+, Ca2+ and Mg2+, and inhibited by Cu2+, Hg2+ and Al3+.
APPLICATION & BENEFIT
- AP-5000 can be used for converting proteins into peptides, hence facilitates the digestion and absorption of protein.
- AP-5000 is packaged in 25kg Kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- This enzyme has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is twelve months provided this product is stored at 0∼10°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from direct sunlight. Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, therefore should be avoided.