10000u / Ml Liquid Neutral Cellulase Biopolishing Enzymes
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Certification:||Halal, Kosher ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000|
|Model Number:||Neutral Cellulase NC-100|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||400kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg, 30kg HDPE drums, 1125 IBC totes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C , D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000MT to 1500MT Per Year|
|Application:||For Textile Bio-polishing||Declared Enzyme:||Cellulase|
|Activity:||10000U/ml (minimum)||Physical Form:||Liquid|
|Certified:||Halal And Kosher Certified||Grade:||Technical Grade|
|Production Organism:||Trichoderma Reesei||Product PH:||3.5∼7.5|
Neutral Cellulase Biopolishing Enzymes,
Liquid Biopolishing Enzymes,
10000U/ml Biopolishing Enzymes
Stable Activity Bio polishing Enzymes Liquid Neutral Cellulase NC - 100
Neutral Cellulase (Liquid) For Textiles
|Certificate||Halal , Kosher|
|Systemic Name||1,4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Activity||1,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Appearance||Light to dark brown liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.25 g/ml|
NC-100 is a neutral cellulase produced from strains of Trichoderma reesei through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
It is an endo-1,4-β-D- glucanase that is widely applied to textile industrys where cellulosic materials need to be hydrolyzed.
Biopolishing Enzymes DESCRIPTION
|Systematic Name||EC 22.214.171.124, 1,4-β-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase|
|Production Organism||Trichoderma reesei|
|Production Method||Produced by submerged fermentation and refining extraction technology|
|Application||For textile bio-polishing|
EFFECT OF PH
- Effective pH range of NC-100 is 5.5 to 7.5.
EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effective temperature range of NC-100 is 45 to 65°C.
|Declared Activity||1,000 U/ml|
|Density||≤ 1.25 g/ml|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
- NC-100 is packed in 25kg or 30kg HDPE plastic drums, or 1125kg IBC totes. Customized packing is also available upon request.
STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- NC-100 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months if it is stored below 25°C in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if this product is stored properly at 0～10°C.
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
Inhalation of dust or aerosols should be avoided due to enzymes may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Splashing should be avoided. Spilled product should be flushed away with water immediately. Wear suitable protective gloves, safety glasses and nose covers. In case of contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for further information regarding how to handle the product safely.