||EC 18.104.22.168, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase
||200,000 U/g (minimum)
||Light yellow powder
- Lipase LP-2000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. Its high activity and conversion rate enables LP-2000 not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions. Fatty acids can act assubstrates for the endogenous lipoxygenase contained in the dough, bleach the colored materials in the dough.
- Lipase LP-2000 is widely used in the production of flour treatment agents. It is typically used in compounding with fungal alpha- amylase, glucose oxidase and xylanase to achieve superior effects.
Use of LP-2000 as dough improver can be beneficial to baking as follows:
- Good emulsification property ensured by high activity of lipase;
- Magnify loaf volume, make the texture of bread exquisite with even holes, give desirable tasty mouthfeel, optimize gluten matrix, retard evaporation of moisture from crust, thus prolong shelf life of bread;
- Improve smooth finish and whiteness of noodles, enable refreshing, tasty, chewy and elastic mouthfeel, considerably reduce the dosage level of chemical agents and prolong shelf life of noodles
- Improve inside structures of steamed buns, ensure brilliant and smooth crust, tasty mouthfeel, and promote the fermentability and extendibility of steamed buns;
- Reduce viscosity of dough, improve the handling properties of dough, make it more stretchy and elastic with a desirable soft handfeel;
- The use of LP-2000 in combination with fungal alpha amylase, glucose oxidase and xylanase will ensure more desirable bread improving properties.
EFFECT OF PH & TEMPERATURE
- Lipase LP-2000 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12. See Figure 1.
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-2000 is from 15 to 60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C. See Figure 2.
Figure 1 Effect of pH on Activity Figure 2 Effect of Temperature on Activity
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- LP-2000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags. Customized packaging is available upon request.
- LP-2000 has been formulated for optimal stability.
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be avoided.
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.